How to set workshop content on your Unturned server
- Click configuration files.
- Click the configuration editor for the WorkshopDownloadConfig.json file.
- Now find the MOD ID's for the mods you require from the Steam Workshop.
The MOD ID is the numbers at the end of URL when browsing the workshop. For example the following URL the mod ID is 1717792175: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1717792175
- Enter this Mod into the box in the config editor. If you have multiple mod ids, separate each with a comma.
- Once complete, save and start the server. It will automatically install the mods from the Steam workshop.
Before following the steps below ensure you have download your mods from the workshop to your PC.
Finding your mods and zipping them.
Open your Steam directory usually located here on your PC - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam)
Navigate to \SteamApps\workshop\content\304930.
In this folder will contain the mods/items you subscribed to on the workshop.
ZIP the folder you wish to upload.
Installing them to the server
Click the file manager
Click bundles, then workshop.
Select the relevant folder to upload to. Maps go in maps, with all other files going into the contents folder.
Upload the zip you made on you PC.
Use the Extract icon to unzip this.
If done correctly you should see the addons showing in the list on the server screen. If you do it means everything is installed fully and ready to be used.
Updated on: 10/11/2020